Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Big Return

Okay so I have missed blogging so much and decided to start again now that my life is a tad bit more exciting than it was awhile ago. :) Also I miss all of you! so... Yay! I'm BACK!!
My life the past 6 months has been very exciting and frustrating all in one. I met a boy, Heath who is my BoyFriend and the greatest man alive! I also have had the stressful up and downs with Hygiene school. I got accepted to the Private school in orem, but turned it down because I thought I'd def get in to Weber or Dixie. After traveling down to st george 2 weekends ago and feeling great about it, I just found out I am an Alternate again for the second year in a row. Also, Saturday I recieved a letter from Weber State... and well you guessed it... that was a NO.

What now?

I have no idea what the future holds, all I know is that I really thought this was going to be my year and didnt even plan for what would happen if i didnt get in. Yes there is still a chance someone will decline and I will get to go to Dixie, but with my luck this is not very likely. Looks like I will be going back to school and just getting my bachelor's in something. I have thought about doing pharmaceutical rep stuff or even nursing. I really have no idea, only that I cannot and will not put my life on hold yet another year to try for hygiene. Now, I am just trying to figure out why my lifelong dream is just not working out for me. I'm sure it'll all work out, but untill then I have alot to figure out, here are some pics from the last couple of weeks!

Our trip to St george...
Snow Canyon







The temple, which was closed! :(



Grace's Baptism

2 comments:

  1. You're back!!! Happy day! :) Apes, I'm sorry about your program. It makes me so mad about these health programs that make their applicants typically wait 3 or 4 years to even get INTO the program. Plus the 2 years after being accepted. It doesn't make sense to me at all. And it's like you said, are we just supposed to put our lives on hold?! I'm sorry. Luvs XOXO. PS- what is this ring shopping I am hearing about?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray! I'm so happy to see you again! Can't wait for the updates...

    ...life has taught me that things DO work out! good luck!

    ReplyDelete