Wednesday, September 29, 2010

ME... lifesize :)

The other day I had just rushed from work and was walking to my chemistry class when some girl randomly asks me if she can take my picture for a project they were doing for business week. Honestly, I wanted to say no, but was trying to help her out so I said sure. She snapped a few pics and had me write my email address down just in case they decided to use my picture. Well Monday I got an email saying they did in fact use my picture. Heath went to the Jon M. Huntsman business building Tuesday morning to see if he could spot it. He walked through the main doors of the business building and there in the lobby was this little photo.....



Or should I say more like




LIFE-SIZE CARDBOARD CUTOUT (to be exact)







We were laughing so hard!
A little taller, more squinted and redder hair April
This is heath and me :)
Good times, hope ya'all enjoy seeing me on campus at the business building! Maybe I'll see if I can have it once they are done with it.
***Note to self, next time a stranger asks to take my picture... say NO.***


No comments:

Post a Comment