Thursday, December 16, 2010

As of late


Baptisms Babies Finals Parties

That's pretty much what we have been up to the last little while. Heath's little brother Kip was baptized a few Saturdays ago. I love baptisms! There is such a special spirit about them and I just love them. Heath and I and his 2 sisters sang I'm trying to be like Jesus at the Baptism I think I ruined the song hahaha, they are amazing singers so I felt quite silly singing with them, hopefully it sounded good.



My sister Jill just had her 2nd child. A beautiful little girl. Little miss Gentry. My best friend Stacie also had her first darling little girl, Navie last week who I've got to see twice already! :) Little girls are soooo precious!
GENTRY

Navie
Christmas Parties!!!
Family party...

Work Party
This is Heath playing our new favorite game Just Dance at the Wahlen christmas party! It is so much fun! Heath almost won, he was the runner up. I got beat by Dr. Wahlen. It was such a fun night! We won a magic bullet blender thinga majig thanks to Jake. :)
Tis the Season to be Jolly!!






















2 comments:

  1. Seriously...almost a tear in my eye that I missed it. We thought about crashing, but thought we better not...but next time, seriously, what the heck, I miss everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Pictures! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas! Love you. Can't wait to play in January!

    ReplyDelete