Sunday, January 23, 2011

Still Here

Hey everyone! We are still alive. Life has been soooo busy and crazy. I promise to post pics from christmas and all of the other things we have been up too soon. I am so HAPPY to say, ALL of my hygiene applications are in and we are headed to sunny ST. George in two weeks to take tests for the program. This will be my third year going down there and the past 2 years I have been an alternate so I am hoping this year is the year.... We will see! Other than that Heath started up another semester of school and is still wanting to apply to Dental School, I am still working at ABC Pediatric Dentistry and am loving every minute of it (besides last Tuesday when I got bit by a 3 and 1/2 year old) Life is good, just playing the waiting game.... :) got to love it

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck April!! This is your time for sure! I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete