Sunday, December 7, 2014

Week 24


 
how far along: 24 Weeks! 6 MONTHS!!

How Big is Baby X2:  This week they are a size of a grapefruit weighing in @ 1.7lbs and 1.4lbs.  Once at a 40% size discrepancy, babies are now growing more together and are only 20% difference is size.

Weight gain:  Again, not keeping track.

Sleep: Been okay this week, still taking Zofran about every other day to help with nausea and vomiting.  Had a rough day Monday.  Woke up at 5 am throwing up.. tried to go back to bed and sleep it off until l I needed to get up for work, but threw up again.

Craving: Wendy's fries and frosty.... YUMMMMM

Feeling:  Pretty good.  Starting to get more uncomfortable.  Babies hit a growth spurt this week.

Gender: Boys

best moment of the week:  Some great friends went in and bought our babies car seats!  We got to meet them for dinner and It was such a great night!  My friend Ashlee and her husband Mark walked in with 2 car seats and I was so confused!  It still is so hard to wrap my head around that I will need them BOTH!

Missing: ENERGY

looking forward to:  Appointment next week

random thoughts: 

-How much bigger can my belly get???

-I just got released from Primary and get to go to relief society for the first time in 3 years today!

-How to dress this growing body is a challenge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment