Wednesday, June 22, 2016

WEEK 22


How many weeks: 22


 how big is baby: size of a spaghetti squash 8 inches and ONE pound

Weight gain: 10 lbs

sleep: Pretty good, I have been taking a miracle pill called Diclegis.  BEST. THING. EVER.

cravings: Licorice ( any kind) Baked potatoes, lemonade, slurpees

feeling: Good.  Hot, but good.  It's been hot already this summer.  Temps are 90-100 degrees.  I feel like I'm melting.  Trying to prep for baby girl this week.  Cleaned all the carpets, bought her first outfit ( a romper), it's the cutest thing.  I need to move Boston's crib out of his and Mason's room and put it in the nursery/office.  I have been dreading this day... Maybe next week.

gender: GIRL

best moment of the week: We had such a fun weekend.  WE spent Friday night at the zoo for Heath's work party.  Mason got his face painted like a tiger, rode the carousel which he loved, went to the bird show and saw lots of animals.  Saturday we spent the day at surf n swim with Tom and Mark and Sunday was Father's Day so we spoiled Daddy with breakfast in bed and some new clothes.

Worst moment of the week:  Progesterone shot killed this week.  Heath is getting so sick of giving me the shots.  I can't say I blame him..... He gets so nervous every time he has to give one, which is weekly.  They are a pain, but he does a good job and hoping this will help me to carry this babe full term.  How great would that be?

Looking forward to: the weekend!

Random Thoughts: 
-I have been thinking about Boston a lot this week and wondering if him and baby girl are up in heaven together playing and getting to know each other.

- Mason needs to start walking. :). He walks, but only takes 10 or less steps

-trying to stay calm and collected.

No comments:

Post a Comment