Thursday, April 8, 2010

Propsal Story

I am so sorry

life is seriously insane

from pictures

to wedding plans

and figuring out hair

and Everything else

I am stinking BUSY

Sorry I shouldn't complain because it is all worth it. I have been engaged for 2 weeks today actually and still havent posted our story. Heath and I both had the day off and he suggested that i come up and go to the shooting range with him and I agreed. We got in the car and he headed north to Richmond where we had our first date at the same shooting range. I didnt thinkg anything of it. it was freezing cold so Heath set everything up then motioned for me to come out so i did. He asked me to look through the scope to see if he was hitting the target and as i looked through the scope his target was a sign that said

WILL YOU MARRY ME? I turned around and he was down on one knee!I couldnt believe it! I screamed yes! finally!! that night we both wanted to go to temple square and he said we should wear nice church clothes, i didnt know why but i agreed. long story short he suprised me with dinner at the Roof resturant where i have wanted to go my entire life. Dinner was amazing, very very special and i couldnt stop smiling. :) during dinner he pulled out this leu, i think thats how you spell it? and he said here put this on. I asked why? He said because we are going to Maui for our honeymoon!!! YUP folks, 3 of my dreams came true all on ONE MArch 25th day! I am so grateful for Heath and cannot wait to be married to him!

3 comments:

  1. yay! im so happy for you. i can't wait to see pictures!!!! he's a lucky guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. I'm excited for you to go to Hawaii. So fun. Hope I can make it home for the big day. Good luck with all the plans.

    ReplyDelete