Friday, April 16, 2010

Sometimes i feel like...

Pulling my hair out.. although then I really wouldnt have any! Haha. Planning a wedding is so much fun but so hectic at the same time. Yesterday I had my bridals which were really fun. This girl Sydney at the Aveda Salon in the Layton hills mall did a fantastic Job with my makeup. :) I spent most of the day running around getting ready then off to Logan me and my madre went. The weather was BEAUTIFUL and I can't wait to see how they turned out. My dear photographer Casey took us to 4 different locations
1. Merlin Olsen Park
2. A wheat field
3. An Alley
4. The blue tin building behind smithfield implement
I hope they turned out good and I will be getting them back next week. :) Other good news, we found the cutest Little, and I mean little apartment about a block away from the Logan temple. It really is about the size of a box, but it will be fun! We are just getting invitations ready to send out and finishing up the rest of the wedding planning stuff. Make sure I have all of your addresses so we can send you one! Also, I am turning the big 23 ToMorrOw! Kinda sad that as you get older your birthday really is just another day. hope you all are having a HAPPY SprinG!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your bridals! You went all over & I;m pretty sure that all of them will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know if you have my addy, but i want an invite!
    tyson and angela jensen
    907 spruce ave
    alamogordo, nm 88310!
    you look so happy! so fun! it brings back memories! our first place was a box too! but soooooo cute! loved it! it just means you have to be closer and spend more time together! dang!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy birthday Apes! I can't wait for your shower, I haven't seen in you ages. My cousin lived in a cute little apartment close to the temple, they moved a few months ago... Maybe the same one? Anyway! Good luck with your wedding plans, I remember how stressful that can be. Seriously, let me know if I can help with anything. Can't wait to see your bridals! Love ya :) -Shand

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so excited to see your bridals and i'm SOOO exicted to have you live right above us! I think living in a box is a requirement for newlyweds! :)

    ReplyDelete