Monday, November 28, 2011

Last day of Clinic for my first semester

I can't believe that I am coming to the end of my FIRST semester of the hygiene program! I am 1/4 of the way done can you believe that?!? I have been reflecting on how far I have come in the past 3 months and its crazy how much I have learned. I still have a long way to go, but I am on my way. Weber State's hygiene program is tough and a lot is expected from you. Being held to such a high standard has really pushed me and I am so thankful for it. I have never done so well in my entire life. I love dental hygiene and am so glad I kept pushing for it. It's that much sweeter because I have tried so many times and kept trying since I knew its what I wanted to do! Hard work really does pay off, I am a huge example of that. Don't give up on your dreams!

3 comments:

  1. YOU ARE AMAZING!
    miss you. Glad you had a wonderful semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more!! We both tried for so so long, and now look at us!!! Very exciting!! We are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you believe that you are already a semester through!? Crazy awesome huh!

    You moved to B.C!? We TOTALLY should be friends!!! Taco time is almost done - we could make it a double date trip all the time!!! Seriously though - we should meet up some time!

    I'm excited that you have enjoyed th dental hygien program and have 1 semester down!!

    ReplyDelete