Monday, November 21, 2011

REAL life patient day

I am SO glad today is over! Okay, honestly it wasn't that bad just got off to a rough start. My brother was supposed to be my patient. Had him scheduled, had his health history and treatment record all filled out and ready to go and then this morning 30 minutes before he was supposed to be there I got a text saying that he just couldn't make it. (which means, I HAVE TO FIND A PATIENT or else i fail!)
I panicked.
Luckily Heath had a 7:30-8:30 class that he had to go to, but he told me he would come up after and let me work on him.
He honestly saved my day!
So, he came up and it was so fun getting to work on him. We took X-rays and even got to scale 1 quad which I was super proud of!
husbands are the best!
I owe mine big time today!
Better find something good for dinner to make! :)
Only one more day till Thanksgiving break!!!
happy thanksgiving everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment