Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Great Learning Day... I suppose.

I am getting tired of school and clinic. I had a really hard classification patient that I saw today and it was extremely hard! She was the sweetest lady and I must really wear my heart on my sleeve because even my patient asked if I was okay? hahaha the funny thing is that everyone can always tell when something is wrong with me. I need to work on that and not let my stress/frustration show. I used the swivel ultrasonic tip today since my patient had quite a bit of calculus, but I didn't like it that much. I alternated to the slimline and just increased the power a little bit which was a lot better. I only did one quad, which was fine and I wanted to just take my time and not feel SUPER rushed like I have been feeling lately. I passed off my last PE.. WAHOO and only have 1 more sealant to meet all of my requirements for the semester. I feel like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders and only
2 1/2 weeks till summer!

cannot even wait! I learned today that I need to increase my lateral pressure during my working stroke. I am not as aggressive as I need to be. I will be working on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment