Monday, March 19, 2012

Back to life, back to R.E.A.L.I.T.Y

Wow, today was rough! First day back from spring break. I felt like a rusty tool out of the shed. I was so out of my element. I was gone for one week, can you imagine what the summer will do to me? .... Yikes!
I struggled today. I don't exactly know what it was, but I just hated today. I got so use to not having any stress hanging over my head and then I come back today and have all of the stress about tests, **(one tomorrow I haven't even began studying for)** meeting requirements, (only 7 more clinic days left) and rushing around to get everything accomplished that I need to get done!

Will I ever be good at this teeth cleaning thing?!?!

I have asked myself this question a lot today. I just am stressed lately about getting like one on one time with an actual instructor. Yeah, they come over and check all of our work, but I wish that they would actually watch our form and our technique. I feel like I am all over the place and just have to hurry so fast to get finished! I think I am going to go meet with one of the instructors for some instrumentation 101.

Anyway, kinda feeling bummed out today... hope this feeling doesn't last...

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment