Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My SISsY!


Jilly Willy came in to see me today! It was so fun to have her here and to clean her teeth! She loved my new glasses that I got and had to take a picture.. She is funny. I accidentally sprayed her with the ultrasonic, (probably due to my new glasses that are basically binoculars that magnify everything) Sorry sis. Other than that though everything went pretty good! We were able to finish her all today which was so great. Thanks Jilly for being my patient! You're the best!
My goals for today were to get my intra-oral camera PE done along with my ultrasonic #1. I accomplished my goals, but still missed 4 spots today. My neck is really killing me. I don't know if its my bad posture or what, but it kills. I used my loupes for the first time today and they were awesome at first, but I took them off half way through the appointment because they were just bugging me. I'm sure I just need to get use to them. Here are some cute pics from today:

No comments:

Post a Comment