Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wednesday=BEST dAy EVeR!

Wednesday clinic was awesome! Okay, so first I must tell you about our lovely weekend we spent in the Uintah's at the Bear River Lodge cabins! :) We left on Saturday morning, borrowed the in-laws Yukon so we could haul my brother's precious snowmobiles that he so kindly let us borrow for the weekend all the way up to the Uintah's! We had SO much fun! We snowmobiled Saturday, Sunday, and went out for a few hours Monday morning. We watched movies, played games, drank hot chocolate and stayed up late! It was so fun and relaxing at the same time. it was much needed and I'm so glad we were able to do it. We made it back all in one piece....
ALMOST...
I hit a rock and about flew off my snowmobile, my back is still sore..
and we broke a piece off my snowmobile too... :( Yuck, I know, Thankfully it wasn't very expensive to repair, but I felt so awful. My cute brother handled it really well and I have got to think of something nice to do for him.
Okay, so back to clinic...
I saw the sweetest little 16 year old girl who was so cute. She was so excited to get her teeth cleaned! My goal for the day was I really wanted to finish her in ONE appointment. I know I know, how could this be hard you might ask seeing that we have 3 hours to finish. Let me tell you, it is so hard and I hadn't done it yet. Untill.... Wednesday! That's right! I finished her from start to finish and even took a Pano in one day!!! It is the greatest feeling. She had sheet calculus on the LA's which I spotted. I missed 4 teeth on my patient last week on the LA's so I was determined to not miss any spots on the anteriors this time. I was so proud because I didn't miss those spots but I did miss 2 spot on the premolar and molar. Two spots in the whole mouth.. not too bad... I'm shooting for 0 spots on my class 2 on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment