Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Class V continued :)

I finished up my class V patient today! WAHOO!! This has been another HARD week! I know, I know, thats what I said last week but honestly... Am I cut out for this?!? Sometimes I wonder if I am smart enough to be in this program. We have so many smart, amazing, brilliant souls in our class. Today has been a good day though. I attended the Liason meeting for all the clubs at WSU representing SADHA aka the dental hygiene club and it got me super excited about all the activities coming up. I hope that we can come together and get involved and participate in our school activites. I got to clinic and got a letter saying that I get to be a TA next year for my favorite instructor (Perry's) class! I am SO excited!! Clinic was challenging but good, I missed 1 spot which is pretty good and I got off most of the tenacious stain which was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I used the ultrasonic, but still dont feel super comfortable with it. It was so neat working on my first "stranger" patient. She was so sweet and I just loved her! I am so grateful to be in this program and getting to learn so many great things not only about school, but LIFE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment