Friday, January 27, 2012

CLASS V

Wow, it has been a LONG week (to say the least)! I honestly don't even remember who my patient was on Monday....
Oh yeah! It was my cousing Katie! I finished her cleaning in 1hr 30 mins and didn't miss a single spot! That never happens by the way so I was extremely excited! I have only passed off 3 PE's this semester and need to get my butt in gear! It's so hard to remember when there is so much going on and you just want to finish that patient in your chair so they don't have to come back again! Monday we had a going away party for one of our darling 2nd year professors. I am so sad that I won't get the opportunity to work with her. She will be greatly missed.
It has been such a LONG week seeing that we had 2 test on Tuesday. It was brutal! I did well on my Patho test, and did okay on my Perio test. Glad they are over! This week we have 2 more tests so it's going to be another long one.
I saw my first class V patient on wednesday and it was so much fun. This was my first patient that was a stranger and a lot different working on someone you don't know. It was a great experience! I couldn't believe her pocket depths! I loved using the ultrasonic on her coffee stains, but man those stains are so hard to get off! I am still loving school and getting to learn so much! It's so hard and stressful at times, but its so nice to know that we are all in this together! I love all of my classmates so much! See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment