Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My bestie AMY

Today Amy came all the way down to WSU from Smithfield!!! I know, she is sucha great friend! We were able to scale 2 quads today which I feel happy about. My instructor didn't find any areas that I missed when she did the scale check (that was a first) and everything went great. Amy was an easy patient though. :) we were planning on going to dinner before this stupid storm rolled in so im kinda bummed. My cute brother Tom was at WSU today for the career fair. He invited me to come down for lunch and it was so much fun hanging out with him for a little minute. Thanks AMY! You are the best!

1 comment:

  1. Ah Apes that is so nice. Of course I would come down there! Anything for my bestie! You did an awesome job. I am way hummed about not being able to go to lunch! We will definitely make up for it! Love ya girlie!

    ReplyDelete