Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Heath

Today I got to have the cutest patient! My husband of course! :) And guess who hit a milestone?!?!

I did I did

I completed a whole cleaning! I started Heath and did one quad last semester so today was the easy part. We scaled 3 quads in a little over an hour and a half and I even used the ultrasonic for his lingual bar. I was glad to have our TA Karen's help. He had a lot of calculus behind his lingual bar and I loved getting it off! This is what I am talking about ppl! This is why I signed up for this. I love getting those big chunks of "stuff" off! Today was a great day for me. I felt good about scaling for the most part. I have a long way to go though. Instructor Hafen showed me a great way to get calculus off the retainer by doing a horizontal stroke both below and above that bar. She is such a great instructor and gives awesome feedback! Thanks Instructor Hafen and Heath for being so patient and coming at the last minute! I can totally do this! I am so grateful for today and for this milestone YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment