Saturday, April 18, 2015

Mommy's birthday

Yesterday was Mommy's birthday.  We left Mason for the first time so me and daddy could go to dinner.  After dinner we decided to go to the cemetery to visit you.  The lilac trees were in full bloom and smelled so good.  It was such a beautiful spring night.  Daddy and I both felt peace as we sat by the lilac trees and talked about you.  I think that you were right there with us.  We talked about how lucky we are to have been able to meet you and have you in our family.  We know we have a little angel watching over us.  As we sat looking at the beautiful mountains and clouds in the sky daddy said, "I know that we will see Boston again".  I felt that too, such peace filled both of our hearts.  This was my first birthday as a mom.  You made me a mom.  I know I will always be your mom and that you are mine forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment