Tuesday, August 10, 2010

jOb HunTing..

Blah, can I just say they make finding jobs so complicated these days. I spent over an hour applying for a job online at Chase bank and all of the sudden all of the info I had just writted dissappeared! WHY in the world can't you just take resume's around and find jobs the normal way instead of online?!?! It's strange, you'd think the employer would want to meet you in real life and not just see an application. ANYWAY.. I'll stop complaining, on a better note I had an interview today at the sports academy and it went really well. I would love to work there so I could work out for free, but the hours are pretty early so we'll see about that. I also took a few resume's to a couple dentist offices in town and hope to hear back from one of them seeing that I love those dental assisting jobs! :) Hopefully I will have better luck, I am kinda getting a little bored here at home all by my lonesome with no tv. I have been spending my time cooking new recipes which is way fun and have a new favorite blog. All you ladies that have husbands to feed should take a look. its justgetoffyourbuttandbake.blogspot.com Its a goodie!

2 comments:

  1. we should be friends. like hang out friends. starting monday i will be back up in logan...i go the job at the daycare! but i don't work until 2 everyday, so let's play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Apes, I miss you! Good luck with the job hunt. It totally sucks that way now! I honestly don't get it. Probably big places like Chase have you do it all online so they can make sure they can prove their all about equal employment opportunities-not that it's a bad thing. But if I were going to hire someone, I'd totally want to meet them in person before I spent half an hour interviewing them...

    ReplyDelete