Monday, August 16, 2010

Not JoBLeSS for long

Well everyone the job hunt is over and I have landed my dream job! I am the newest employee at....

........................

...................................

..................................................

.................................................................

.......................................................................................
ABC Pediatric Dentistry!! I have always dreamed about working at a pediatric office and feel so lucky to have gotten this job. Let me tell you how it came about. :) I was looking through th Herald Journal (the logan newspaper) and saw a job opening in the classifieds for a receptionist at a dental office. I have never been a receptionist, just an assistant for 5 years at various offices, but that didnt stop me, I still wanted to apply. I faxed my resume and the next day I got a call for an interview. Went to the interview Wednesday and there were about 9 other girls interviewing that same day. Interview went good and I fell in love with the ABC office and staff. They said they would be calling in the next few days to set up a second interview so low and behold I got a call Friday and set up an interview for today. I went in today and Dr. Allen asked which job I'd more prefer the receptionist (which was full time), or an assisting job (part-time) I couldn't resist and of course chose assisting! He said he had 78 applicants and only interviewed five today. I will be working 3 days a week which will be perfect with my school schedule. Wow am I lucky or what?!?! :) I can't wait to start. Just had to share the good news with everyone. Off to make eggplant parmesan for dinner and celebrate with my hubby!!

2 comments: