Friday, April 29, 2011

Best BIrthday!

A little late, But I just had to post about my fun birthday weekend that my cute husband suprised me with.




First off.. Heath told me I better have my bags packed and ready to go Saturday afternoon for the night. He wouldnt tell me where we were going but I kinda thought it would be Park City. (seeing that I wanted this cute fossil watch for my b-DAY and thats the only place that has a fossil outlet) Well......









I know my husband too well......









OFF TO PARK CITY WE WENT.









We had so much fun! We shopped at the outlets, rode the alpine coaster, went to dinner, and just had fun spending time together! And guess what I got?!?!?!!?




MY WATCH :)



Thanks for the best birthday ever babe! It was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment