Friday, April 8, 2011

My very first



My mom came up last Saturday and had this huge wrapped present in her hands. I said who is that for? and she said oh its your early birthday present, its nothing exciting. I hurried and opened it..... GUESS WHAT IT WAS?!?!?!

My very own Sewing machine

I am so excited, I can't even believe that she got me one! Well I can because she probably got sick of me always borrowing hers. Haha but I am so excited. I love it and have already used it alot making this.



This is a camo quilt for my cute husband for our 1st anniversary present. He has seen it, but he thinks its for my grandpa. Its so cute because he keeps saying... that is so cool! Can we make us one after? Little does he know its for him! I finished sewing the squares today and now just have to figure out what I am going to do for the back. :) I can't wait to give it to him next month. Thanks Mom, you're the best!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun surprise for him! I had no idea you were a sewer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a crafty lady you are.
    I can't wait for our craft nights soon!!
    You are such a cute wife, I'm excited to hear how he reacts when you give it to him!

    ReplyDelete