Friday, April 8, 2011

UPdAtEs

Lots of updates!!! This week at work was CRAzy HaiR DaY! We had a contest to see who's hair our patients liked best. They each got to vote and winner got $40 bucks. Of course Dr. Allen won, but he gave the winning pot to the first runner up.... which was ME!
This is Ilse, Tori, and I. I thinkTori got robbed. Her hair was soo cute! she had floss and toothbrushes in it!



Monday, I had an orientation for Dental Hygiene. I was kind of nervous, but I am way glad I went. I got to meet my 29 other classmates (including 2 boys) We ordered our cute lab coats and had dinner. Oh how I can't wait for August to come! :)


Conference weekend is always my favorite. Heath and I got up Sunday morning and made breakfast then watched the first session here at our apartment then we headed to BC to spend some time with my fam. It was soooo good! My favorite was Richard G. Scott's talk "The eternal blessings of marriage." It was BEAUTIFUL. If you missed it you have got to watch it!


4 comments:

  1. i love you! and im so glad that was your favorite talk cause it was MINE TOO! did you bawl through it all?!?! i sure did! love and miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ordered your lab coat! How fun!
    I want to hear about about the orientation.
    And I agree with you about conference! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I read correctly that you have officially moved to Brigham City?! If I did - I think that is rad, because although I have only met you a few times I think you are rad!

    Do you know what your schedule looks like for the Fall? I am way excited for you! Enjoy your summer and soak as much fun and family up as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s. I don't know about you, but reading your post reminded me of all the excitement and pure bliss of finally achieving what has been worked so hard for! I really am so excited for you and think that is so great! You'll do amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete