Monday, August 22, 2011

My very first clinic Day!

Today was our first day in clinic. It went alot better then I thought it was going to. I couldn't sleep last night because I kept dreaming that I was going to wake up late and that everything that could possibly go wrong would. Turns out I came prepared, got to school in time to find a parking spot and get everything ready. We learned the basics and put all of our instruments in our drawers. I think I am going to love it! Yay to the WSU- Dental Hygiene class of 2013!!

3 comments:

  1. YAY class of 2013!! I am happy to know that there were more people feeling how I was! We are going to have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you apes!! and so happy and excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ape I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to hear more stories!! Love ya like a sister, see you saturday!!

    ReplyDelete