Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What a day!

Today was such a fun slash hard clinic day. First, I have to say Happy 25th B-Day to my cute hubby yesterday! I suprised him with a pizza party with our families. Heath's mom, sister, and brother came all the way from Smithfield! It was so great enjoying everyone's company. The homemade German chocolate cake even turned out! Anyway, It was a fun day. Today at clinic was Super BUSY! We learned how to properly hold the instruments and different positions to sit around the patients head. It was kinda confusing and hard, but I am going to take my instruments home tonight so I can practice. Another successful day.... SO FAR SO GOOD... :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm so excited for you and all of your exciting school happenings!! I look for you all the time on campus, but I never see you - or any dental hygiene people for that matter! I hope all is great though!

    I am also so so sorry for your loss! If there is anything that we can do for you guys, then please ask - we would be so grateful to help in any way we could!

    Hope school continues to go GREAT!!!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't hold the instruments for the life of me! And the whole "rock, pivot, and roll" thing man They kick my butt!

    ReplyDelete