Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday Happenings

It is SO hot today! In clinic while we were sitting listening to our instructor and our presenter (Ann Arrington) my cute old neighbor and her cool Blue Boa thing-a-ma-jig, my back was wet from sweat! I know, to much information right? Anyway, back to my second day of clinic. It went well, I passed off my very first PE and you might want to sit down for when I tell you this.. I PASSED! Good thing it was just on the computer program which I would hope I know how to do after working as an assistant for so long. We also had a guest presenter like I mentioned earlier with this really great suction called the Blue Boa. Val would love this! Its a suction that you can have in your patients mouth while you use the ultra sonic, you don't have to hold it so you can still hold your mirror in your hand which would help you to see all surfaces of teeth without compromising your posture. Click here to watch the video. Hope you are all having a fantastic day, I'm off to the Box Elder County Fair tonight! :)


2 comments:

  1. I love Ann's blue boa! It's great! I wish I had some here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!! I'm gonna tell the girls about it when I get back to work!

    ReplyDelete