Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dental Screening

Today we learned about charting what we see in the mouth. I was worried at first about being able to see composite fillings, but it was actually easier than I thought. I also passed off TWO PE's which I am totally stoked about! PE's are the most stressful things ever! We have to pass off everything that we learn, so an instructor comes over and watches you! It's nerve racking! Today was a fun day in clinic and I am feeling a little more comfortable everyday. Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I just had a huge comment to you, but somehow it got erased!

    That is awesome about school and I am sorry you guys have PE's - we do those too, and they are sooo stressful!

    Corey said he ran into you the other day and I was so sad, because I wanted to see how you were and how school is going!! (it seems like it is going great though!)

    Also, I am pretty sure that I passed your hubby in the Ogden mall on Wednesday!! we were walking by each other and I was starring ridiculously hard, because I didn't have my glasses on and I was POSITIVE that it was him, but not super sure ha ha (I was walking by in the white scrub top and purple pants - the nurple purples and we call them!) He was probably scared for his life - as most people are when they see someone in the white and purple uniform!!

    ReplyDelete