Monday, October 24, 2011

Treatment planning

Today we learned how to enter a patient into the computer software program that we use called eaglesoft. It was pretty easy, but I do have to say I am more of a Dentrix kind of girl! (thats another type of computer software that most offices use.) We got a pretty "chill" day in clinic which was way nice.

This weekend was such a GREAT weekend, fall break was Friday, so Heath and I got to hang out then My Mom and I went shopping at Kohl's where I purchased my new white comforter!!! I am re-doing our bedroom and I can't decide if I want to do blue with the white or do green and refinish my furniture black... any suggestions?!?! My Mom also bought us a Memory foam for our mattress and I swear by it! OUR bed is heavenly!! It as originally priced a little of $300, but we got it for $108 and it was worth every penny!

Yesterday was my sweet nephew Gage's birthday. He would have turned 5. Sad day, but I enjoyed watching videos of him and remembering his sweet spirit. WE celebrated at the cemetery where we wrote messages to him and tied them to purple balloons. It was priceless and something I will never forget. I love you Gage!

Also, we ARE MOVING! To Brigham! IN a week and a half! Crazy I know?!?! We will miss SOuth Weber and our cute family that lives upstairs, but we are excited to be in our own new place!

No comments:

Post a Comment