Monday, October 10, 2011

Bleeding Purple

My last blog title is actually quite funny seeing that right after that post I got SUPER sick and was throwing up more than I have thrown up in my entire life! Good thing i can laugh about it now... Anyway today I am back to feeling normal and it is so great after feeling so crappy. Today clinic was a lot of fun. WE used that purple disclosing agent that shows plaque on your teeth, so you can know where you need to brush better. Of course all of us are freaks when it comes to brushing and flossing our teeth so it wasn't too exciting. We got time to practice scaling which I needed and it was a great day at clinic today! Until next time :)


Oh P.S.... We just got the news Saturday that Heath's sister Aubree and her cute husband Cory are having their first baby in April, and my brother Mark and his wife are expecting their 3rd baby in May! YAY! We are so excited! Congrats guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment