Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I think I am going to throw up

But first I have to tell you about last Tuesday
9.20
when we celebrated my mommy's B-day! It was so much fun! Jill came down from Heber and suprised my mom at dinner at the Olive Garden. After dinner we went and had cake and ice cream at my Brother's house. It was such a fun night! I LOVE my Mom so much! She really is the most amazing gal on this planet!
The gang, this is only a small part of my family. We were missing my 3 other siblings. Doesn't Jill look so good? :) It makes me happy
Oh and one more thing before I get to the throwing up part......
We went to the UDHA convention on Friday
I rode the frontrunner for the first time
I LOVED it!
And love these chicas..
We skipped out on covention for a few hours and went shopping at the gateway. :)

Loved that day!
But not today as much,
Today in clinic I about threw up...
Not even kidding.
Am I really cut out for this?
This week has just been so stressful.
We had a our first test in Professor Costley's class which was super tough
Today in clinic we learned... what did we even learn?
It was such a blur, we have so many things that we learn and has to pass of so fast I don't even know anymore.
Oh yeah, we learned about instrument design and which instruments are used for what teeth.
We practiced probing and exploring,
It was horrid,
I'm so not even good at it
We have no time to practice
and
we have to pass them off next wednesday
It's been one of those days!

1 comment:

  1. April, you are SO cut out for this program and you are good at what you're doing! Just so you know, I have been feeling the same way. Am I really cut out for this...? I just have to keep telling myself that we are all learning and with practice it will come. Keep up the good work! Love ya chica!

    ReplyDelete