Thursday, October 11, 2012

Struggling

Sometimes I honestly feel like quitting, I am not a quitter but some days it sounds nice!  I have been struggling the past few weeks.  I feel like I am spread so thin!  It is midterm, so of course we have 3 tests that are all right in a row.  I took the first midterm, take the 2nd one tomorrow and the 3rd one I have to take by Tuesday... Can I do this?!?!
I love and I hate school at the same time.  I think its been so good to push me and make me better, buts its so hard when there is so much going on!  Today in clinic I made a huge mistake and didn't get an OD check from my instructor and it was just horrible.  I felt so dumb/humiliated.  I know one thing though...

I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN.

LESSON LEARNED.

I am burned out at the moment.  We have mockboards next Thursday which I am sick just thinking about, I will be glad to get that over with!

On a positive  note...


This cute baby was born on Monday at 1:50 p.m. and is so precious!
Congrats to my darling sis!
 
We also got to partay last weekend and went to see THRILLER, It was so fun and a much needed girls night....
 
 
 
Tomorrow is our last and final Local Anesthesia lab.  We get to have 7 injections and get to give 7, better giving then receiving trust me.  After tomorrow we get to start giving them to our patients.  I cannot wait!
 
 
Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there!! you are doing awesome and are SO close! love you!

    ReplyDelete